Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Lightbox by any other name

As I roll up my sleves and dive back into SLR, I've decided one of the first things I want to do is a redesign.

As such I remebered a little JS I found way back when that I liked alot. Of course without a place to host the JS, I can't use it, but if it's all the same, I like to keep up on the things I enjoy.

And I do enjoy watching a good idea come together.

Lightbox JS 2.0 is out, and from the looks of it, it has been out for a while.

Check it out if you have the means and have been looking for a way to show off your photos in a fun and unique manner.

And if anyone knows of some place where I can host the JS and give it a whirl myself, let me know. It was bad enough that I missed out on the old Lightbox, now that the slideshow feature is working it's just making me want it more.