Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A glimpse of my latest project

One of my latest projects has been a documentary on a local band and it just so happens I have the opportunity to provide a sneak peek into the work I'm producing.

The final product is still in flux and I'm still in the process of capturing footage, but here's a trailer video I edited for San Jose power trio 5606 for a promotion campaign for their upcoming album.



I know what you're thinking, how creative another college student producing a piece on a band. Hey, not so fast there Capitan Sourpants, that just means I have to produce something truly special to have it stand out from the pack, and that's just what I'm aiming for. I'm a journalist first and foremost to expect something along the lines of a serious look with some social merit... it'll also be entertaining, this is music after all.