Friday, September 14, 2007

I got a flat tire

I don't get it... first the laptops and now a flat tire.

It's almost the worst thing that can happen, especially after I had just come home from shooting the University of New Mexico football game until 12am and had to be up at 5am for a marathon.

Being a young hungry intern, you don't complain, you set your alarm for 4am and charge your batteries. But when I got up, there it was. Looking back at me like a bloated dead-weight passed-out frat boy from the football the night before, it didn't look like I was going anywhere.

You gotta roll with the punches I guess.

But wait, there's more... one of my two work issued camera bodies decided to take a nap on me. I'm hoping it's a short, but when you have a camera that won't respond to anything, motherboard board concerns start to enter into the equation.

It's not easy being a poor journalist... if anyone has any leads on a part time job, let me know.

Labels: ,