Sunday, August 30, 2009

Late night drive

The other night we finally had some rain in San Antonio and it brought along some lighting to boot.

In California lighting storms are pretty rare and I was feeling the itch to explore the light.

So I grabbed my cellphone, sent off a Twitter update-- "Going for a late night drive in the rain. I love the rain. The sound, the smell, the splashing, how the light bounces around... Ahhhh :)" -- and started snapping away.

It was freeing, just shooting for the joy of shooting. And aside from being chased off of a bike cop from under a freeway (I think he was just pissed that I woke him up to be honest), it was a pretty productive couple hours.

Here's what I came back with. Nothing earth-shattering I know, but it sure was soul-filling. :)






Labels: , ,