Saturday, March 04, 2006

What's a meme?

Well I've been tagged... or something. Apparently it doesn't mean it's time to chase your friends around the the tan bark (okay seriously, why did it take schools so long to realize the woodchips were nothing but rocks with dirt and spliters?).

After looking it up, I learned that a meme is basically an online version of the chain letter.

I hate the concept, but I like Fling93. He's a good guy. So just for that reason, I've going to "meme"... or is that a noun? But I draw that line at "tagging" other people, let it die with me!

4/Things

Four shows I enjoy:
Four movies I can watch over and over:
Four jobs I’ve held:
Four places I’ve vacationed:
  • My bed
  • My car
  • Friends couch
  • On the beach
Four cool toys:
  • Legos
  • Sound mixing equipment and sequencer
  • Koosh ball
  • Guitar Hero on PS2
Four websites I visit daily:


Peace! I'm out!