Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mr. Slideroll wants your input!

When I tried Slideroll I had no idea I'd be hearing from the creator of the applet himself.
Thanks for giving Slideroll a try. I'm the creator, and I must say your critique is dead-on. I'd love to be able to allow people to upload music, but of course I don't want to get sued into oblivion!
I'd love to figure out a way to get good music on Slideroll, but alas that's not where my expertise lies.

If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Geoff Gaudreault
is an interactive designer and the creator of Slideroll, which was selected as a finalist in the 13th annual Flash Forward Film Festival. Congrats!


So folks, Geoff is asking for your suggestions. Why not post your ideas, I to would love to hear them.

And if you haven't tried Slideroll, I suggest giving it a try, you already know what I think about it. (Even the bug is small, how cool is that!)