Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well, maybe next time...

Thanks for nothing... cold night, hair brained organization (fun crowd however), and no tickets. 13 years! I guess when we've got the longest running NBA playoffs drought, no one really knows how to act in the post season. *tear

Plan B: 2 p.m. on Ticketmaster, no go. Tickets sold out... that morning... nothing left... online dry... Shaminder's haiku mode... activated... *tear

Oh well, I guess I can hold solace in that I can watch it on TV.. oh wait, I can't. *tear

This whole day's been a mess. The Chronicle just called it chaos, prices on Craigslist are through the roof, and apparently NBC 11 forgot they are a broadcast station and put up a screen grab instead of a video for their coverage.

Oh well... we'll be there again... right?

*tear

Labels: , ,