Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Time out Tuesdays: Modest

Welcome back to Time out Tuesdays, a continuing effort to share the stories that resonate with me and to keep myself constantly spelunking for the very best in photojournalism week after week.

Every week, I'll post up a new photo story, video, picture or multimedia piece that I think gets it right and is worth taking a look at for study, ideas, appreciation and inspiration.

This week I take a look at Modest, the piece that the late Alexandra Boulat created for VII's spring show.



Modest takes a more traditional approach to multimedia and relies on the power of the image rather than editing tricks or emphasizing sound.

A very impactful production that reminds us that what storytelling is all about. (And also that Boulat will be sorely missed.)

Labels: , , ,